Do you export to China or Taiwan?

Through our partner in Beijing we can notify, register and test your substances or products for the purpose of:

  • New Chemicals Substance Notification
  • Pesticides, Food contact, Cosmetics and Fertilizer
  • All other legal requirements there

Need more information?

If you have any questions or comments regarding your visit to our website or if you would like to make an appointment, please send an e-mail or call us.

Get in touch Call directly