This year’s Regulatory Summit Europe takes place in Brussels, Belgium on 26 and 27 September 2022, welcoming a fantastic group of regulatory professionals to present the latest developments in chemicals control legislation from Europe and around the world.
The two-day Summit brings together regulators, experts from industry and service providers to share their perspectives and understanding of European and global regulatory challenges.
Key topics will include:
- The European Commission/ECHA plan for 2022;
- The EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability;
- REACH updates;
- UK Chemicals Regulations;
- Regulatory Updates from Asia;
- Updates from the USA including TSCA and State Level;
- Updates from Canada;
- Latin America.
Visit us at our stand to see how Trade Wind can support your business needs.